Helping Hands Rescue has been very successful in helping animals in our community. That success is possible because of our incredible team of volunteers. We could not do the work we do, without them. If you are an animal lover and would like to help make life better for our area’s unwanted and abandoned pets, we really want to hear from you.
- Blankets to use for pet beds, New/Used leashes, collars, crates.
- Training equipment, baby gates, x-pens, cat toys.
- Scratch posts, litter, catnip, dog/cat food and treats.
- Plants and goods for annual yard sale.
- Craft items for Christmas craft fairs.
- Huts and feeding/watering stations for feral cat colonies.
- Any amount of money can help spay or neuter a dog or cat.
- Planned giving-leave money to your favorite pet charity in your will.
- Cash donations to help with medical and other expenses.
- Monthly donations to support a feral cat colony.
- Cash donations to help with annual newsletter costs.
OFFER YOUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
- If you’re a trainer, donate time to help with obedience training.
- If you’re a vet, give a discount for your services for rescued animals.
- If you’re a groomer, donate your services to pets waiting for adoption.
- If you’re a planner, help with event coordination and public outreach
- If you’re a photographer, donate portraits of animlas available for adoption or as a fund raiser item.
- If you’re a owner of a printing service, volunteer to help with our annual newsletter.
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
- Foster a pet in need
- Foster special needs animals or newborns requiring neonatal care
- Volunteer to transport to events, prospective homes, vet appointments and other rescues
- Volunteer at fundraising events.
- Foward emails to your network of family, friends and colleagues.
- Volunteer at or attend adoption days and events.
- Spread the word about pet rescue and pet overpopulation.
- Volunteer to create crafts, quilts and other homemade items to sell at fundraising craft fairs.
If you're ready to start volunteering today, fill out the form below to get started!